As I’ve interacted with different church members over the last few weeks, here are some of the things I’ve heard that have brought a smile to my face:
- Someone noticed that another church member had not been in attendance for awhile and wanted that individual’s contact information so she could call the church member and let her know she’s missed.
- Someone who is going through some trials herself offered to make a meal for a church member who recently came home from the hospital.
- Someone led a customer at work to saving faith in Christ.
- Someone who just wants to serve God asked me about any needs in the church with which she can help.
- Someone whose son is far from God is looking for opportunities to point him towards Christ.
Thank you for bringing me such joy while serving as one of your pastors!